Tuesday 12 June 2007

Another day passes by in Dhaka and here I am again planning to bore you all with my usual boring routine. Well , today was a bit different though. As usual slept early in the morning ( 4 am ) but then I had to wake up at 8 because I slept in my brothers room by mistake and he woke me up. And then I came to know that Ashfaq and aunty were coming over, sooooo i cudnt sleep. Anyways, i spent the day basically trying to be awake hehe. Played Pro evolution soccer with him .. Hez quite good but needs more experience... i won all the matches lol.. it was fun playing competetive PS2 after a long time though. Then we watched a movie... actualy he watched a movie.. I was online learning more abt Manipal instutue of comm. He watched Tararumpum i think.. blah.. i dint like the movie.. " Typical indian movie" lol.. Umm so after that we just went out a bit and then basically he continued playing PS2 and i continued my research. Honestly speaking, the research changed my mind completely, now I really want to go to manipal. The campus looks brilliant and the courses , internships and everything looks like a lot of fun. So yeah I am not that frustrated as i was before, I guess i will go to manipal. Anyways, I went to sleep as sooon as ashfaq and aunty left. Dad called many times after i woke up and i told him I wanna go to manipal.. lol.. um so i stil have time till Saturday .. letssee what more games my mind plays with me ! Other than that , just stayed online as usual , chatted with friends and blah blah blah. Tomorrow I'll probably go to the British Council with my sister, though i donno why i am going and i do hope i wake up early ! Oh and i also got looads of pics of manipals campus, andthey looked quite impressive. Any how , no football matches today soo nothing interesting to write today lol. Until my next post ! adios !
cheers

Naim

4 comments:

Antony K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Antony K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Antony K said...

Hala naimul, mannnnn hope u really come to manipal, so we can still be 'pals' hahahahahahaahhaha

sorry man, i just desecrated your blog with an ultra...lol!

Antony K said...

oh yeah i dont think any1s a better Pro Evolution team than the HFP!!!