Wednesday 13 June 2007

Let the Planning Begin !!

Right, so my admission in Manipal has almost been confirmed. Dad called today and said that he was going to make the money drafts today and send it by tomorrow morning. So, now i seriously need to start planning. I need to buy many things and I also need to learn many things !! I guess mom is going to teach me to cook, not that its a must, there will be a food mess in the hostel. But still its better to be safe ! And then I need to learn the drums. Yes, I'll probably ask my sister to contact someone. I just want to learn an instrument before leaving Dhaka, that will be cool. Then I also need a mobile, I hope dad does bring the one i asked him too. Computers are avaialable there, so i dont think I need a laptop straight away.Besides its costly and i dont have much time, so i think it will be better buying it after the first semester. My decision to go to Manipal may not let me go visit Saudi Arabia anymore. Thats bad, not that I love the life there but I was born there and I just want to go there and renew my visa atleast for another year. So any how, I do hope ican get a week's holiday in october. Well, that can be dealt with later. I need to buy clothes as well and the very important " alarm clock" is required ! Man, i have to do everything on my own there, it will be a huge challenge. Lets hope I am ready for it . Anywas manipal is still one and a half months away, so I still have little time left.

Today was just another ordinary day, the surprising thing was that it did not rain today ! Thats supposedly good because the last few days it rained a lot ! Well lets hope a rain-less day will help the roads to dry out. I have to wake up early tomorrow, got a Quran class ! So i guess thats it, I just played Play station, Listened to music and slept all day . Lets hope tommorow is a better day !

cheers !

Naim

1 comment:

Greys of Matter said...

u just reminded me sumthing...i too have to get an alarm clock!!haha