Monday 25 June 2007

Horrible Match, horrible instructions and welcome back to blogging !

Seriously , if I knew updating my blog regularly was going to be such a huge problem , I would not have started one ! I know , its been a long while since I last wrote something useful or rather anything at all. I guess I did not have time, or maybe I was just too lazy too write down another long essay and then spend another half an hour editing it. Anyways, I am back once again, I probably did not blog for a week or maybe more but hey the good news is I have got a lot to write about. Well atleast I think I do, I mean many things happened this week, I got my New mobile and started loving it more after I got used to it, I realised that even though my tight pants now fit me I still didnot lose much weight and I also got the FINAL CONFIRMATION LETTER, thats how they wrote it , to Manipal !

Nowadays, whenever I go near my dad he starts giving me instructions and all. Its not exactly irritating but its just funny ! For instance today he asked me not to roam around with the Indian rich Kids, I may have a bad influence. So what am I supposed to do ? Roam around with Indian beggars and rare international students ! He also asked me not to go outside Manipal , dont go to Banglore or Manglore , just stay inside Manipal and do everything ! HA ! That is soooo not possible. Anyways, I understand his concern, I guess all fathers are like that but my dad is too worried.

One one side dad is giving me weird " not going to happen" instructions and on the other mom still believes i can stay ! Today she was asking my dad , isnt it possible to refund the money that you sent ? ha !

Well I guess I am being a bit unfair and exaggerating a lot ( thats how I love to write btw) . They still do support my decision to go to Manipal and well they seem to be fine with it. But for now , I really need to start jogging and working out ! starting from tomorrow , or maybe day after or I could start fresh next month ! God knows when I will . Apart from that I really need to buy a guitar , learn a few new chords and a number of new songs !

So yeah now that i finally did recieve everything required to go to College, I think I should start getting a bit scared ! But surprisnigly I am not ! I guess I still didnt realize the importance or the difference in living there.

Bangladesh started off their tour in Srilanka today , and they did so in the most dreadful way ever ! So , therefore I dont think I want to talk about cricket right now ! I just hope Kushal doesnt pop up and start teasing me ! ahh and just when I said it , here comes Kushal !

Anyways i guess I 'll rap it up right now, I dint write anything much ! but what the hell atleast i started writing again !

cheers

Naim

5 comments:

Chroma said...

ur dad's not "too worried"...he's just being a dad...
nice post!

Maysun Faisal said...

hey elin
welcome to the s60 3rd edition !!

Antony K said...

hahaha nice one man.......especially the 'not happening' one lol

write more often

Anonymous said...

lol! funny...

congrats, and welgum to india, naim

Ajinkya Deshmukh said...

next post kab aayega?