Saturday 9 June 2007

An irritating night followed by a very exciting one !

Right so here I am typing my first post of the blog. Actually this is kind of like my second post, my first post which was filled with loooooooads of stuff could not by uploaded because of some problems with my internet connnection. Anyhow, first things first, Thank you aparna for introducing me to Blogging ! I was introduced to this many times before but I just did not have the time to start one and also me being a lazy ass did not help much. Well last night was quite irritating because of many reasons ! I waited for a Real madrid match which actually took place tonight ! Plus as i mentioned earlier my first post didnt make it to the blog and I was also bored staying up. However tonight, whoaaaa , this was probably the beeeest night ever !! No , I know what you are thinking, I didnt Bang any girl, neither did I call any strippers ! I enjoyed pure FOOTBALL ! Seriously, I was like jumping up and down , up and down ! i cant describe the whole match here ! but yeah here is a link from goal.com. This ought to make me remember this night often ! http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoid=324268

The day was umm quite sporty actually, loads of sporting action around. The french open, Afro - ASia cup, La liga.. so yeah i pretty much sat in front of TV the whole day.

hmm nowadays, the only thing that I think about the most is about my university ! Damn, i dunno if I should go to manipal , or stay here with my family. Well honestly speaking, I want to go to Manipal, it would be great, a totally new experience plus I will atleast learn to rely on myself ! But yeah, lets hope that my parents dont have any problem. I just hope that my Mom is ok with it, I mean i know she doesnt want to leave me again for anotehr 3 years, so she definitly doesnt want me to go to manipal. So , I am still thinking.. hmm. I just hope God helps me out with this and that whatever path I take in life, it turns out to be good. I have huge dreams you know, newayz.. its 6 am and i think I ll go to my sisters comp and watch a movie !! and then probably sleep the whole day ! lol, well thats all ! keep waiting for the next post ! hope that will be soon

Cheers

naim

2 comments:

Elita Karim said...

confidence!

Nikhil said...

dude, twas seriouslyyyy true, specially the engineering aritcle, cheers bro.